1. Immediately upon receipt of your cashier's check covering purchase and shipping,
M6 Management Corporation agrees to email you a receipt, describing the firearm purchased and confirming that payment has been received in full.
2. Once we receive your purchase funds, M6 considers the gun "yours." We guarantee your purchase will not be fired.
3. Immediately upon receipt of your dealer's Federal Firearms License and Special Occupational Tax certification, and after receipt of full purchase proceeds, we will complete the ATF Form 3 transfer, and electronically file
it with ATF using eForms. We will then email a confirmation of ATF's receipt to the transfer to the Purchaser.
4. Until the transfer is approved, purchaser's dealer may call ATF at (304) 616-4500. By providing serial number, transferor and transferee, Purchaser's dealer can confirm the application is "PENDING" in their system and learn of its approval.
5. Immediately upon receipt of the approved AFT transfer application, we will Email the Purchaser a copy of the approved transfer.
6. M6 will ship the firearm to the Purchaser's dealer within three (3) working days after receipt of the approved transfer, providing Purchaser with the tracking number.
FullAutoClassics toll-free: 1(877)437-0251 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org